Friday, November 15, 2013

Every Day I Get the Greys

Let me see if I can't try to post more on this site, even if it is just vocabulary lists that I send my students. You could download them too and it might help you out.

Or I could post about my latest scrapes with kanji -- there are always gripes about them.

So shall we do that? A post every day? At least that will give someone new a million posts to read through.

Okay, here goes: a vocabulary list consisting of 20 of each verbs, nouns and adjectives. As usual, nothing ultra-difficult -- just stuff you should know as a beginning Japanese student.

Note: I tried to paste the stuff in directly, but no go. I'm putting the image in as a 300 d.p.i. jpeg, so your best bet is to: open it in a new window, then: "Save image to desktop."

That way you should be able to read all the tiny furigana above the kanji.

If you can learn this entire vocab list, write in the comments section and I'll send you a present.


No comments:

Post a Comment